The Bella Lei Approach
Dr. Moore and Diane are dedicated to helping patients obtain their optimal health. We create personalized, unique treatment programs tailored to the needs of each individual. This approach ensures that our patients get the professional care and one-on-one attention they need and deserve. We pride ourselves in getting to know you, learning about your goals and objectives and helping you achieve them.
What we WILL DO at Bella Lei:
- Consultation 1-2 hours depending on how much time is needed
- Detailed intake forms to look at each patient as a whole
- Lab Work when needed. Some lab work may be covered by insurance and some may not. A recommended treatment plan with cost with be reviewed during the consultation.
- Customized Treatment Plan to include nutritional recommendations, exercise recommendations, lifestyle changes, bioidentical hormones if needed, and medical grade nutritional supplementation if needed.
- Regular Follow Up appointments to monitor progress and any changes needed to achieve each individual’s goals.
- Collaborate with your primary care provider or specialist to provide the very best treatment plan for your condition alongside their recommendations.
What we do NOT DO at Bella Lei:
- Primary Care/Urgent Care
- Specialist Management
- We do not accept Insurance
- We will not manage or alter any medications prescribed by other providers
Are you taking too many supplements? Not enough? Nutritional status is a vital foundation of health and performance. SpectraCell’s Micronutrient Test is an innovative assessment of nutritional status. Unlike traditional serum, hair and urine tests, SpectraCell’s test evaluates how an individual’s white blood cells respond to varied environments of over 31 vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. As a result, individual differences in metabolism, age, genetics, health, prescription drug usage, absorption rate and other factors are taken into consideration. The one-size-fits-all approach to health is outdated. SpectraCell’s Micronutrient profile provides the most comprehensive nutritional analysis available by measuring functional deficiencies at the cellular level. It is an assessment of how well the body utilizes 33 vitamins, minerals, amino/fatty acids, antioxidants, and metabolites, while conveying the body’s need for these micronutrients that enable the body to produce
We are a precision clinical laboratory that measures functional health—at the cellular level. Although founded on nutritional testing, as a lab, we have evolved into much more, offering innovative solutions that address multiple areas of the diagnostic puzzle, including
- Cellular Nutrition
- Cardiometabolic Health
- Genetic Predisposition